Tuesday 8 January 2013

Nightmare Before Christmas

As the Christmas have passed I decided to post about a Christmas movie. There are many beautiful Christmas movies but today I speak of Nightmare Before Christmas. 


This movie is directes by Tim Burton. Who know this director knows that his films are Gothic.

Jack Esqueletón discovered Christmas City. Compared with Halloween Town is wonderful. All in Halloween admire him but he does not feel at ease. So decided to celebrate Christmas in their own way.

 Puts the ugliest Christmas trees, kidnaps Santa Claus and passed by Santa Claus handing out gifts ugliest
.


 For me it is a great movi, as  I said in my previous post I like films that sorprise me, this film is not a typical film of Christmas, Is an animated film that i think everyone likes even you're not gothic, i'm not gothic an i like so much the films of Tim burton. are fun and different.
  
I don't congratulation the Christmas but I want you to have a good year.

1 comment: