Tuesday 18 December 2012

The impossible

Another recent success in the cinema has been the Spanish film The impossible


December 2004. Mary, Henry (and his three young children flying from Japan to Thailand to spend their Christmas holidays relaxing on the beach. One morning, while they are all in the resort pool to the sea, a huge tsunami destroys the hotel at the same while much of the coast of Southeast Asia. the lives of millions of people changed forever.
I will not tell the ending if you have not seen, I recommend you bring forth the handkerchiefs because it is very emotional.

This film is one of the most realistic movies I have seen,
Of the film, I would say that is filmed with intelligence, could not help but think that the history of this family who miraculously survives a catastrophe has captivated by something other than the obvious sentimental manipulation, possibly the most viewers have not faced a flood or natural disaster, but they sure feel the personal sense of loss that the film manages to convey, in a moment that everything you have can be taken away. And what you see on the screen is a hopeful image: united family can overcome anything and succeed.

I can only say it's a beautiful movie  that makes you feel a variety of feelings.



 I recommend you see it is worth

4 comments:

  1. I really like your blog, and I think it's interesting. I like the explanations of the movies, first write the synopsis of the movie, and on the other write what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this movie and liked it, because it is very well done and shows all the details of an actual tsunami. But the story is very dramatic and it's a true story, so it creates great anxiety to think of people who suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it´s a more beautiful history

    ReplyDelete